Saturday, January 19, 2008

Let Sleeping Dog Lie


What is it about a sleeping dog that just makes you want
to pester them? I was good, and didn't. But I have before
and then wonder why I feel so compelled. Just moving
their ears around - or kissing their noses or right between
the eyes. Little things like that become strong urges when
they are asleep. And Wrigley is a snorer - so when he is
deep asleep - you know it. Doesn't he have cute eye lashes?









Friday, January 18, 2008
Meet Bruno



Since you got to meet Merry Maid yesterday, I figured today
was a good day to introduce Bruno. He is actually my third
roomba. The first one I got when they first came out and he
still works - but when his battery died - I found a whole
new roomba (same as first) for only $25 more than just
a battery replacement. Plus I got two more virtual walls
which I needed. So I was set. But after a few years - I
really wanted the scheduling option. Where I could set
him in a corner and every day he would take off on his
own at a preset time and vacuum. I love that! So I still
have the other two - and I use them in other rooms. Bruno's
job is to vacuum the dining room, living room, main entry and
front hall every day at 10 AM. He is good at it. I use the others
(well mainly only once since I still lack one battery - but if that one
needs a good cleaning I use the other one) in the bedrooms mainly.
I keep thinking there should be a good project for me to transform
my original one into. Maybe a dog treat dropper. It could drive
around for 90 minutes and every 15 minutes drop a treat - to
entertain the dogs.

No comments: