Thursday, January 17, 2008

My Merry Mopper!



I've had a roomba vacuum for years - I got one a few months after they came out. I think they are great for anyone with indoor pets. I have mine set to vacuum every day at 10AM. That little white thing in the back is a virtual wall - which keeps it in the room you want it in. But this is my new Scooba - like a Roomba but it mops. And the great part - it detects when there is carpet and doesn't go onto the carpet. I've had it about a week and it is doing a great job. So now after my roomba vacuums - my scooba can mop. But I can't have it go automatically like my roomba. I have to fill it with the cleaner (or plain water or vinegar and water) and turn it on. Now I just need to get a robot to do the laundry! (and cook dinner, and clean the bathrooms, and.....)

No comments: